Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
UTG - 01
Measures in the range of 1.2 to 220mm and measures sound velocity in high-density materials like steel, aluminium etc. Comes with two probes of 2.5MHz and 5MHz.
- Ultrasonic thickness gauge is an intelligent handhold product, which adopts ultrasonic measuring principle, and is controlled by micro processor, provides quick and precise measurement of thickness for most of industrial material
- This unit is widely used in various precise measurement for different hard ware/parts
- one of its important application is to monitor the level of thickness- decreasing during operation of various and pressure container
- Usely applied in manufacture fields, metal processing, and commercial inspection
- This instrument can be used for any material that conducts and reflects constant sonic velocity
- This unit is suitable for measuring materials that are good ultrasonic conductor such as metal, plastic, ceramic, glass etc.
- Along as the measured part in two parallel surfaces for measurement of thickness
- This unit is not suitable for cast iron due to its big crystalloid composition
- Low battery indication
- Auto Power Off
- Backlit LCD Display
- Transducer choice:Φ10mm 2.5MHz Transducer, Φ10mm 5.0MHz Transducer
- Display:4-digital LCD display
- Minimum display unit:0.1mm
- Working frequency:5MHz/2.5MHz
- Measuring range:1.2 to 220mm(steel)
- Minimum limit for tube measuring:20*3mm(steel)
- Accuracy:+/-(1%H+0.1)mm,H denotes the measured thickness.
- Sound velocity range:1000 to 9999 m/s
- Packed in Hard Carrying Case