Digital ELCB Tester with Current rating up to 500mA, Auto Ramp,Phase Switch, Reads Disconnection Time, Self-Powered
- Suitable for Use on 230V/50Hz single-phase line (operating voltage: 195~253V);
- Adopts Micro-Processor Chip to maintain high accuracy, reliability and stability;
- Wiring Check: three –LED indication When P-E and P-N green LED are on and red LED is off, the wiring is correct; otherwise it indicates wrong wiring(reverse P and N or bad grounding);
- Phase Angle Selection: The tests can be performed at positive 0 or negative 180 phase angle.
- Over-Load Indication: “OL mS” shows when trip time exceeds Max. test time
- Auto Data Hold: The test results will be maintained for a while after the tests finishes.
- Auto Ramp Test: Test trip current and trip time simultaneously
- Power-Off Warning Indication: The buzzer alarms after operating for 3minutes;
- Power Save and Environment-Friendly: Powered directly by tested circuit (Power 230V/50Hz) , no need to use battery;
- Fused Protection
- Double or Reinforced Insulation for safe design.
- Trip Current Setting: 10 / 20 / 30 / 100 / 300 / 500mA
- Confirms to IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V, IEC 61557-1,5 and IEC 61010-2-31